Friday, August 24, 2018

If I'm gone...

I just want all of my family and close friends to know that I love you. You have all impacted my life in different ways. You have helped me to grow and to find myself. Finding your true self, underneath all of the masks and layers is extremely hard to do. Many people never find their true selves underneath it all. 

I believe that I'm meant to continue my life on this earth, and that this is just the ultimate challenge and that it's meant to teach me something, so if you are reading this now, something has gone terribly wrong with my plan. :) 

You are the reason I live. Those I love, the people I care about and that have surrounded me with love as long as I've known them. You know who you are. I can't thank you enough for all that you have given me. Whether it be a hug on a hard day, encouraging words, sending me love, light and prayers. Being there for me, spending time with me, teaching me a life lesson, helping me let go of something that is no longer serving me. I'm lucky to have all of you in my life. And know that I love you very much. All of you. 

I prepared a few letters for my immediate family, and as much as I would have liked to write a letter for every person in my life. I didn't want to continue that trend. The reason is because I believe I'm going to live, and in continuing to write letters to go to people after I'm gone, I was setting up a counter belief. So please don't feel bad if you didn't get a personal letter. Regardless, I just need all of you to know how much you are loved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment